Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu live concert in Germany ! ♥ きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ

Hi there (^-^)v
So lets just drop the big news *tries to be calm*
On the 27th of April I went to the concert of the great & kawaii
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu | きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ
She makes japanese electro-pop and is one of my 3
favourite artists in the world (besides Perfume and Emilie Autumn) ♥
I can't describe how stunning her live performance was, she does a really
perfect job and is always super kawaii ♥
I arrived at the concert hall at 9 a.m, I was the second person to arrive.
I really wanted to take this chance to get close to her, as I knew the
concert hall is rather small and you'd be able to get very close to the stage.
I knew this as I went there to see a concert of Perfume last year,
read my entry about the Perfume concert here.
I ended up standing in the very middle of the  first row !
The stage and Kyary were only about 2 meters away from me,
I couldn't believe my luck! That day I was the happiest girl in the world ^^
So, let me show you some photos of the concert: 
Kyary also filmed a message to her fans inviting everyone
to her concert in Cologne, Germany and talking abour her world tour:
with English and German subtitles

Kyary's Tweet : "I arrived in Germany! Good morning!"
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
A picture I took of her: 
At the concert I met lots of lovely people and also lots of
poeple and friends I know from the German "Tokyo fashion scene".
Thank you for the great time guys, this really made the waiting hours
a lot more fun ! ♥ °゚°。。ヾ( ~▽~)ツ ワーイ♪
I also met two maids from the German Maid café Lucky chocolate 
Riina Bonbon (right) & Mimi (left)
It was great seeing you cuties ! I'm always happy when I see some of
the Maids at events, they're so delightful ~♥
Another Kyary fan dressed up with the outfit from the music video to
"Pon Pon Pon", she stood next to me during the concert. Also a really sweet girl, she went here to so Kyary from Belgium ^^
It was a pleasure meeting you ! ~♪
Now lets go on with some more cute photos from the concert ♥
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
This was a really cute outfit Kyary wore at some point during the concert:
I absolutely love the huge glittery bow ! ♥
I guess this dress should look Europe/Germany themed ?
It reminds me a little of a Dirndl dress.
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
Of course you could also get some merchandise at the concert ^^
So I got this cute T-shirt ♥ Kyary wore it at the end of her concert,
you can see it on some of the photos above.
I really love the pastel colours. On it's back are the tour dates.
This is an image Kyary uploaded to her twitter while she was in Germany.
She's standing in front of the famous Cologne Cathedral :
This was Kyary's stage which was designed by Sebastian Masuda,
the founder of 6% Doki Doki ! ♥ You can really see this I think ^^
It looks super cute, I love this Pop-art look.
He also designed the setting for her music video to "PonPonPon".
~♥~
 
I decided to do my nails in a DecoDen inspired look
the night before the concert because I was so very excited
- I just couldn't sleep early 
..・ヾ(~◇~)・ ギャー!
This is how it turned out, I really wanna practise this again some more. Currently I'm not doing my nails very often in such an elaborate way.
Hime Gyaru nails ~♥

Neko's music :

• This is Kyary's new song "Family Party • ファミリーパーティー"
she also performed at the
concert in cologne :


• I also absolutely love Kyary's new song Sungoi Aura すんごいオーラ ♥
It's used in this commercial :

• This is a video a fan filmed at the concert in cologne
while Kyary performed PonPonPon: 






That's it for today
I hope you enjoyed reading
See you next time (^-^)v ~♪ nya !

4 Kommentare:

  1. yeeeeeeey i'm so glad that you had a good time ! the concert looked awesome and you look super cute. i love the dress you have, you got some great pics of Kyary too.
    I got to see her in London last year and it was so cute ^^
    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you're so cute, I am very jealous of you! look forward to the time when I go to study in Germany. You are very lucky live stunning country, with cool actors and athletes / gymnasts especially ha ha / I bet Chiari was gorgeous ** I'm so glad for you!~ have a noce day~

    my blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Waaaa you look so cuuuute! I LOVE your hair & everything!!
    Iwant to see some day Kyary too *W*!!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. waaa ; ; I'm so jealous I love KPP so much! she's so cute and pretty
    I'm glad for u~ *-*

    AntwortenLöschen