Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

A lovely Day with Sui Princess & Alena ♥ Pink twin hair

Hi there (^-^)v
On the 25. January I met Sui Princess and Alena in Düsseldorf.
And as you can see we kinda went for a twin look as Sui
recently dyed her hair pink *o* Gosh I love it so much ♪
Made the world a little bit more pink and sparkly ;3
If you want to know how she dyed her hair click here.
I also did a video tutorial on how I dye my hair.
I can't help it but I seem to have fallen endlessly in love
with roses and innocent Liz Lisa like fashion ! ♥
Also see her blog entry about this day.
\(^o)(^0^)(o^)/ 
Sui, Alena and me :
Some people have asked me where I got the shoes, they are
actually from Primark - lucky ! ^^
To make the twin look even more confusing and therefor more fun
we took some photos with Hello Kitty face masks my friend Bea sent
me from Japan 
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪
We went to eat at Pizza Hut and afterwards spend some time
shopping and looking through the stores ^^
During shopping we bought this great light grey twin shirt *o*
It's my favourite daily cozy thing to wear now ♥
I love oversized shirts just as much as Babydoll dresses.
And especially light grey ones, I think grey is my second favourite
color right after pink. Might sound strange but I like the calming
effect the colour has. Pink hair is already so flashy I think it makes a
beautiful contrast with grey ♪
Trying on some things we saw in the store.
I wish I could pull off a cool look like it was nothing :D
Sadly I can't- but I also really want to try out some outfits
that are not only sweet and cute. Maybe I can put a cool
look together until summer time ^^ We'll see.
I think Sui is really great at pulling off a badass look if she wants to
while still looking super adorable ~♪ That's a great mix!
(*^・^)CHU〜☆
(* ^^)人( ̄ー ̄)人(^^ *) トモダチ
Thanks for the great day again guys ♥ It's so nice with you :3
~♥~
~♥~
Neko's music :

Did you know I love Thai music ?! ~♥





Thank's for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v ~♥
nyan ♪

6 Kommentare:

  1. Where did you find these amazing black with white hoodies *___* They're super cool <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Omg I also want to know where you found the black/white hoddies? They are amazing.

    I love your photos with Sui-chan

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ahhhhh the grey dress is so cute ^^ you all look so cute
    x<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Da ich nicht wusste wie ich dich sonst kontaktieren soll, poste ich nun einfach mal hier;;
    ich hab dich nämlich heute mal gezeichnet, nur eine schnelle kleine Zeichnung, wollte sie dir aber gerne zeigen <3

    http://kertii.deviantart.com/art/Sparkling-Neko-434309030?ga_submit_new=10%253A1392485850&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi (^-^)v
      Awww oh mein Gott ist das süß *O* Dein Zeichenstil ist ja wunderschön niedlich ♥_♥
      Ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll *////* vielen vielen Dank ! *sich ganz geehrt fühlt*
      yayyy das ist toll :3 really made my day !
      Ganz Liebe Grüße ~♥

      Löschen
  5. Zou both looks so adorable! And I also love Babydoll dresses :)

    AntwortenLöschen