Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013

Huge Crystal indoor pool Miramar & happy winter time with my boyfriend ♥

Hi there (^-^)v
The last few weeks I have been very busy with my
Japanese studies etc. again. There's just so much work.
Therefore I was super happy when the weekends finally arrived.
I use to spend the weekends with my boyfriend and at the start
of december we went to the one of the
most awesome indoor swimming pools in Germany !
It's called : Miramar - Crystal thermal bath
They have crystals everywhere in their building
and some of the thermal baths are made of crystals !
These are some recent snapshots I took of me when I
was with my boyfriend Valentin ~♥
So let me show you lots of photos of the
greatest indoor swimming pool in Germany !
It is near Mannheim where my boyfriend currently lives to study
music production. I wrote about it in this former post.
I absolutely love swimming therefore my boyfriend and I use to
go swimming a lot, also on anniversaries and such ♥
I really wanted to go to the Miramar because they have these pretty
Amethyst thermal bath and a Rose Quarts bath :
 Their huge main pool is a wave pool ! *o*
And as we went there in the evening and stayed until 23 o'clock
we also saw their lazer show + music when we were in that pool !
I enjoyed the time I had there with Valentin a lot ♥
It felt like short holidays and was really restorative and wholesome for me.
I had a quite hard week before we went swimming, so this
was a huge relief for me ~♪
We spend the most time relaxing in the pink rose quartz pool :
 
Of course that was my favourite spot ^o^
There was even a pink relaxing light.
This is how heaven should be like in my eyes.
On the next picture you can see how beautiful the light was reflecting. Everything was just so sparkly.
My love Valentin ♥ :
~♥~
The Amethyst bath *_______*
The most beautiful place I have ever been ~♥
I really liked it how the water was constantly flowing over
the smooth, warm edges of the 2 pools.
An Amethyst that was standing near a massage pool :
My beloved rose quartz pool again :
One time Valentin had to hold me tight because
I almost fell into the pool with my new iPhone =D
I know usually it's not the best idea to take photos in a pool but it
was just so amazingly stunning there ♥ I wanted to keep that memory.
And we had lots of time as the pool was open until midnight !
There also were some turning, massive rose quartz balls :
I found my Sparkling Neko world ~♥
This is the natural habitat of a happy, relaxed Neko :
~♥~
★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆ 
All those lights *-*
Also gave me a great Christmas feeling already.
Pink water ~♥
This was the way to the hot outdoor thermal bath :
The relaxing zone with halite salt crystals :
Halite Salt crystal lamps in the hallway :
This is the big map of the Miramar indoor pool :
My favourite spot were the Salt & Crystal thermal baths ♥
There are also some of the most adventurous water slides in Germany :
They have a hurricaine loop slide with a looping !
There you fall down 10 meters in almost free fall.
It's unique in Germany. Sadly I was to afraid to ride it.
When we were there it was already dark and there was no light in the slide.
Normally I love such things as I'm a total adrenalinjunkie but
these slides we're really extreme. And in the dark you could not see
anything at all. That was a little too much for me.
I went on all the slides except for the hurricaine loop.
But I hope I have the bravery to ride that slide next time.

This is an onride video of the hurricaine loop :
~♪~
I went on the slide called "Race" which was really fun ♪
Here is an onride video :


And my favourite slide "Splash" which is a funnel slide ♥
like they often have in Japan.
Here is an onride video :

This is the outdoor crystal pool :
When we were there it was already dark like I said and
the Crystal was glowing red, blue and green ♥
There was also another nice outdoor pool with a swirl :
~♪~
So if you are ever near Mannheim (Germany) you have
to check out this lovely indoor pool ! ♥
You can really spend the whole day in there.

There is more than enough pretty space to relax and eat.
It is also the cleanest public bath I've ever been too, normally
I'm really fussy considering the floors of public baths -  ugh ! >.<
I just can't walk there barefoot. But in the miramar it was
perfectly fine and super pretty and clean.
Early december I also went Christmas shopping with my Boyfriend ♥
We went to the mall in Düsseldorf and in front of it 
there was also a small Christmas market :
Gingerbread heart : Princess ♥ お姫様
Sweets ~♪
~♥~
A pink advent wreath *-*
We went shopping the whole day and it was really tiresome
so we decided to relax afterwards inside a cute
café inside the Arcaden in Düsseldorf.
They have a small alcove with a cushion and pillows in it.
It's like a sofa ♥ My friend Bea showed me this great spot
some time ago *-*
We had a Muffin and some caramel cappuccino ♪
The whole mall was decorated quite lovely due to Christmas.
I like it when there are lots of white sparkly lights.
So this were my past weeks.
I hope you had a lovely time as well ! ♥
Even if you face hard and stressful times,
just keep in mind that there will also be relaxing 

times again as well. Reward yourself from time to time !
Now I still have to do quite a lot of things before I finally get
short Christmas holidays from University.
Gosh I can't wait for Christmas *-* ♥
I'm super excited about it !
I really wish everyone a fabulous time ~ lots of love to you and
may all your wishes come true !

Neko's music : 

• Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny soundtrack Musume e.
by Kikuko Inoue
I know this song since such a long time and I love to
listen to it to relax. There is no song that makes my
heart feel so at peace and happy ♥
I also own the video in which this song plays, if you
know what I'm referring to.
I think it's so beautiful *-*
Thank you for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v nyan ~♥

8 Kommentare:

  1. The dress you have in the first two pictures is so cute and so are you! ;u; Awwwww...

    And that is the most stunning bath house I have ever seen! So big and everything is so beautiful. In Finland we have nothing like that. ;_; I wish I could some day visit Germany and go to that pool haha. You're so lucky you got to go there. :3

    Parisian Tiara Party

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The bath house is really gorgeous! I want to go there so bad ;___;

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOAH this looks just great! *___* I want to go there too! Wasn't it expensive? x_x' I really like this outfit, just as cute as ever! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. so much cute stuff ^^ the pool looks amazing and super relaxing ^_^ I love the pink water
    x<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Du siehst mal wieder wunderbar aus :)
    Das Bad ist ja der hammer *^* da mag ich auch mal hin <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wahnsinn, da würde ich jetzt auch gerade gerne entspannen *___*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow das sieht so toll aus dort*-* alles glitzert XD♥ da muss ich unbedingt mal hin*-*
    dein outfit finde ich auch sehr süß:3

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. The pool looks amazing! I want to go there *o*
    I also like what you are wearing on your head in the first picture (I'm sorry, I don't know the english word for it, it's not a hat, but something else :C). Anyways, it looks super cute ^^

    AntwortenLöschen