Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Kimono event at the Eko-house in Düsseldorf ♪

Hi there (^-^)v
As I finally have some time to relax this friday 
after some very adventurous weeks I'll use the time
to write now ♪ I had so many things to do.
On the 9.6.2013 I went to the Eko-House 
in Düsseldorf with the Kimono club in which I am.
We helped the Japanese club of Düsseldorf with
dressing up people in Kimonos, so they could take photos.
Mostly Japanese people came, to take pictures for their families.
Yoko Sawa the Kimono Sensei of my Senpai Bea
also managed the event. I was happy to meet
her again, she is such a great woman ! *-*
It was a great day and I had to talk lots of Japanese again,
so it was also very stressful.The picture above
shows pretty Sawa Sensei and me 
☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ
 Sawa Sensei even showed me how to dress a child in a Kimono,
I was so excited. It was a really great day ^-^
With Sawa Sensei & my Senpai Bea ♥
We had dressed this child before :
After the event Sawa Sensei even gave me a little gift.
I was so super happy ♥ィェィ♪(v〃∇〃)ハ(〃∇〃v)ィェィ♪ 
 I think I never ever had such pretty socks ^^
 ~♥~
Neko's music : 

• Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Furisodeshon
Thank's for reading ~♪
Nyan (^-^)v

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love your kimono. I have black one with pink and with roses. *w*

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen