Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

1 min Korean Bun, my fashion contest & Creepyyeha ♥

 Hi there (^-^)v
This week I tried a little bit more casual look,
as I'm in a hurry most mornings and need something practical
for university. When I was shopping in an Asian store a few
days ago I saw some Asian girls wearing very similar outfits to this,
I think it's really pretty and still comfortable ♥
So I wanted to try it myself. This really is my favourite outfit for
daily life at the moment as it's so warm and it's already 
pretty rainy and cold here in Düsseldorf >.<
The hairdo I tried on the pictures
above is inspired by bubzbeauty  an awesome youtuber.

Check her out if you haven't already, she's very inspiring 

for fashion AND attitude.
1 minute Korean bun
♪  My result :
I think you can not really fail at this. ~♪
Finally a hairdo that's easy ^-^
Now I have to make another important announcement:
I host a fashion contest at the YUKON in Solingen (Germany)
When : 10.11.12
14 o'clock (in der Schulstraße)

• You can participate with any outfit inspired by Japanese street fashion
such as Hime Gyaru, Fairy kei, Pastel goth, Gyaru, Lolita,
 Decora, Visual kei ...you know the endless sub-genres yourself.

• The jury (me included) will rate your overall look,
meaning how good 
your outfit is balanced and how good
everything harmonises. But that's not the only point we rate.


The rules and  ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW CAN BE FOUND HERE :

Fashion Contest - Tokyo fashion

I spend the last days studying and being extremely busy.
I manage to write quite a lot blog posts at the moment
as I prepare a lot for them at night on weekends etc.
You can sleep enough when you're dead right ;D
Well, at least that's my motto for most weekends.
I usually spend most of my free time with my boyfriend ♥
And he even visited me last thursday,

I was walking over our campus and suddenly I see him *-*
I was so happy as I didn't knew he would come see me so early,
I thought we would meet later at the train station.
Great surprise ♥
Casual me with 2 buns like Doremi 
(○゚ε^○)v ィェィ♪
We bought some food in the Asian stores here, got some
bubble tea and went home exhausted ~
A few days ago my "Baby Girl" hair pin by Creepyyeha arrived ♥
I'm so happy - I just love the brand and it's designer. She's
a huge fashion inspiration & a really great artist.
Check her out if you like cute & macabre things.
I personally love contradictions like innocent cute things
combined with blood etc.
And finally I found the time to take a picture of my signed poster
of  Left Boy   *-*
~♪~
I went to his concert in Düsseldorf a few weeks ago.
My boyfriend and I were on the guest list and could even go 
backstage and talk to him and his manager after the show. 
We were on the guest list
because of my boyfriend's manager ^-^
As some of you might now he also produces music :
Virtual Riot
 It was such a great evening ♥

Yayy, and of course we also went to drink some bubble tea,
we sat in the shop for a while and watched the latest episode of
Adventure Time on my laptop *-*
Finally I found overknees that are long enough for my  legs^^
I'm quite tall ( 1,78 cm) so most overnkees are too
short for me ._. But not today ! :D
Victory ♥
I wish everyone of you an awesome Halloween time !
I will go to a comedy show with my boyfriend and some friends,
I'm totally happy with this kind of activity ♥
Creepy Monsters & spooky stuff is just to much for a
sensitive girl like me x_x So I'm not too excited about
Halloween each year. Though I love fake blood, Guro Lolita,
Elfen Lied, 
etc. but that's something totally different to me.
When it comes to real horror movies I cry instantly and
it's really no fun to me anymore. As I said I'm really
sensitive when it comes to horror. I can understand that
it might be fun to lots of people to be frightened but
I'm certainly 
not among those people. I don't even want to
go near any horrible/ spooky things.
I've also never been in a ghost train and I plan on keeping
it this way ^-^
♥ But I wish all of you a scary Halloween ♥
(and the ones who are too scared, like me
~ we will survive)


Neko's music : 


• Virtual Riot - Creepstep 

11 Kommentare:

  1. Gongrats on the over-knees ;3. I'm 173 and already have a bit probs so I can feel for you..
    (If you ever go to Japan, take pantyhose from home. I have horror experiences of short pantyhose O.o)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Auch von mir alles Gute, dass du gut sitzende Overknees bekommen hast. Ich bin 1,82 und ich hab noch nie in meinem Leben welche gefunden, von Strumpfhosen, wollen wir mal gar nicht erst anfangen ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du hast Beine, das ist der Wahnsinn! :D Wenn man dich nur von Fotos her kennen würde, würd ich denken, du bist 2 Meter groß oder so hihi.
    Die Frisur ist supersüß <3 Leider sind meine Haare zu kurz um das auszuprobieren ;.; Aber ich hab heute zum ersten Mal seitdem ich sie mir letztes Jahr habe kurz schneiden lassen, einen Dutt gemacht. Er ist zwar winzig klein und mikrig, aber egal, ich mags :)
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. krass das wer solche probleme mit overknee socken haben kann aber gut bei meinen 1,58 m hat man solche probleme sehr wenig ;)
    der schmuck sieht echt toll aus *o*

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die beiden Doremi buns stehen dir wirklich richtig richtig gut~~ sieht zum knuddeln aus#^^#

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Woah deine Beine *_____*
    Ich hatte genau so ein Outfit letzten Winter mal an, aber an mir sah es eher bescheiden aus... weil ich mit meinen 1,6m auch eher kurze Beine habe und die auch nicht annähernd so schlank sind wie deine :'D
    Der Hairbun sieht super aus, danke fürs verlinken! Mal sehen ob das mit meinen Haaren klappt, die sind recht schwer und die meisten Frisuren fallen bei mir einfach zusammen =/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die Frisur sieht toll aus !^^
    Ui, ich glaub beim Wettbewerb mach ich mit auf der Yukon :3
    LG,
    Fenja / Yuki-chan

    http://www.lolita-wonderland.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hey, war ja nicht so schwer, deinen blog zu finden XD
    War lustig auf der Yukon! ;)
    Lieben Gruß und man sieht sich in der Uni!
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen

  9. Thank you everyone ^///^ ♥♥♥

    It's great to see that I'm not alone with this "too short clothes issue" ^^
    At least there are some ways of getting things long
    enough ( not at least thanks to the internet ... :D )
    Primark is also a great place for buying tights, socks etc. , they
    always fit ^^

    @Happy Berry : Danke *//////* ♥ Das ist schön zu hören :3
    Jaa ich und mein Dasein als Riese ;D Naja ich muss sagen mit den
    1,78 cm hab ich mich mittlerweile sehr gut arrangiert ^^
    Aww der kleine Dutt sah sicher super süß aus *-*
    Liebe Grüße ~♥

    @Varis Varjo : Ach die Frisur klappt sicher bei dir :3
    Ich dachte erst die wäre echt schwer aber egal wie man sie macht und
    wenn man morgens noch so wenig Zeit hat sie klappt echt immer gut *-*
    Oh sei froh, du hast doch echt eine süße Größe *.* Das kann man
    ganz toll nutzen :) Wenn man weiß was vorteilhaft ist, kann aber eh jede
    Größe schön sein finde ich ^^

    Have a great day everyone ♥ thank you so much for commenting,
    it's always great to get feedback here :3
    nyan ~♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love it!! you look sooo cute and pretty... love your asian style.. if you got some time you can check my Asian Style Here.

    AntwortenLöschen