Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Montag, 2. April 2012

Sailor Moon cosplay, Bohemian Neko & fashion updates ♥

Hi there (^-^)v nyan ♪ or should I say :
"Ai to Seigi no! Sera fuku bishoujo senshi! Sera muun!
Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokyo!"
"For love and justice ! Pretty Sailor Solder ! Sailor Moon!
In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"
So, Neko finally did a cosplay of Sailor Moon
I really love & admire the character Tsukino Usagi aka. Sailor Moon
and the anime is a huge part of my childhood.
Sailor Moon never gives up no matter how hopeless the situation is,
she always stands up for herself and others and fights with everything she's got♥ This really is an attitude the anime thought me since childhood and
I've adopted it for my own life ♪
Sailor Moon is also a very kind and optimistic person, she's often regarded
as naive and childish but when it's important she can unleash huge powers ♥
Sometimes she really acts very similar to me^^
Sadly also when it comes to her bad qualities ! Like the fact that she does not
like to study and tries to avoid this as much as possible, that she
eats a lot or that she's a hopeless romantic.
 Sailor Neko ! \(^-^)/ fights for love & justice ♥
I did this cosplay due to a special event.
The last week of march also was my very last week at school !
And in Germany pupil of a grammar school dress up according to certain mottos for each day in their last week of school.
I chose to dress up as Sailor Moon for the motto :
" Hero's of your childhood "
This also means that I need to study a lot now for my final exams
when they're over I have my A levels ( german : 'Abitur' ).
Then I will go to university and start to study this year ♥
Me and my boyfriend in my old school ♥
(The motto that day of his school wich is cooperating with mine
was "Horror Asylum")
LOVE ~♥
Recently I've started to watch Sailor Moon again
I've seen it several times and also in my whole childhood, but I can't
get engough. I'm watching it in japanese with english subtitles.
I've reached the 3rd season at the moment  "Sailor Moon S ".
But the Sailor Moon version of my cosplay was from
"Sailor Moon Super S "
  (4th season) I think this costume is the prettiest one ♥
 In one of my old class rooms :
I must admit that I could not be happier about finally
leaving school forever ! ♥
Now the 'real life' begins and I can finally fulfill one of my great
dreams wich is going to university and study what I love ♥
I'll tell you more about that when the time comes.
This could have been me at my last day of school
*Happiness of doom*  ^o^
Well, now I have 2 weeks long holidays during which I need to study a lot.
I'll also celebrate my 19th birthday in a few days ♥
On the 6th of April Neko will turn 19 ! But enough of that for now.
Megurine Luka - Just be friends ♫
I decided to try out something I wanted to do since a long time.
Like some of you might know I love Emilie Autumn
and Shakespeare, I also like the character "Ophelia" of
Shakespeare's play "Hamlet" who is often portrayed 
with a floral wreath ♥
The way I interprete this style it is also is linked to the idea of "Bohemianism" ♥
wich is the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often
in the company of like-minded people, with few permanent ties,
involving musical, artistic or literary pursuits.
In this context Bohemians can be wanderers, adventurers etc.
Ophelia by Alexandre Cabanel ♥
♥ Shakespeare's Sonnet 53
What is your substance, whereof are you made,
That millions of strange shadows on you tend?
Since every one hath, every one, one shade,
And you but one, can every shadow lend.
Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit
Is poorly imitated after you;
On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,
And you in Grecian tires are painted new:
Speak of the spring, and foison of the year,
The one doth shadow of your beauty show,
The other as your bounty doth appear;
And you in every blessed shape we know.
In all external grace you have some part,
But you like none, none you, for constant heart.
He really created pure beauty concerning literature.Shakespeare's literature is also one topic I need to learn for my
final exams. I also read his play "Much ado about nothing" in school ♥
Romantic flower Neko ♥
You're in my stars you know, don't need no crystal ball to tell me so.
No one but you could ever fill my night , be the sunlight in my every day.
~♥~
I definitely will try out a "Mori" fashion ('Forest girl')
inspired look soon as well. It is a japanese
fashion I also really regard as lovely *-*
Mori girl ♥
~♪~
Today (2th of April) also finally a new season of my beloved show
                                Adventure Time  comes out ! YAYY \(^-^)/
Catventure time !
 
It's so great, I use to watch it with my boyfriend ♥
Pusheen the cat is so awesome!

BEEMO ( BMO)
He's one of the cutest characters in Adventure time ♪
Lady Rainicorn & Lord Monochromicorn ♥
Neko's Music :

• I'd like to show you a new song my boyfriend made
♥ 
Beemoo by Virtual Riot 

Virtual Riot - Beemoo (full track) by Virtual Riot


• a very lovely tune I've been listening to a lot recentlyis this one :
Imagination Forest (想像フォレスト)
it really brings a sweet spring time mood to your mind ♪

• and a really awesome anime I have to show you !
If you like "Higurashi no naku koro ni" you will also love :
Shiki 
I wish you a lovely springtime 
Ya ne ♪ Bye bye (^-^)v

8 Kommentare:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog so much!! Your posts are sooo versatile and pictures are beautiful! <3 I just had to share this :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a pretty cosplay~! >o<! Is that a wig? Looks very natural :3~!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. what a nice cosplay of Usagi ^^ <3
    sooooo kawaii
    i love sailor moon too and i also decided to watch it again x)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Aww~ dein Sailor Moon Cosplay ist so süß. Neko Sailor Moon! <3 Hast du das selbst genäht?
    Am meisten bin ich auf deinen Mori-Girl Style gespannt!! Ich find den auch so süß - habe aber immer noch keine passenden Outfits dafür..

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your cosplay is very nice!
    I also like Sailor Moon very much (^^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. sailor moon *__________* boaah sieht das gut an dir aus °_°

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Aww thank you all so much *-* ♥ you are so sweet ♪

    @Yoyo : It's a wig from ebay, I cut the bangs a little bit to make it look a little bit more natural :)

    Usai, nein leider habe ich es nicht selbst genäht ^^ Ich habe den leichten Weg über ebay gewählt *schäm* ;3
    Ja Mori ist echt eine schöne Herausforderung *-* ♥

    nyan ~♥

    AntwortenLöschen