Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

19th Birthday, my Companion Cube & cute papercraft ♥

 Hi there (^-^)v ♪
Last week on the 6th of April Neko celebrated her 19th birthday
I had a nice little party with some friends. My boyfriend came 
to my house one day earlier and together we waited until midnight for
my birthday to "start"  \(^-^)/
Thank you so much for all your cute congratulations again ♥
The gift my boyfriend gave to me was wrapped in really cool 
"nerd fancy paper", meaning it was blue and lots of
"100111011010101" stuff was written on it.
Me gusta ^-^
And what was in it ? A plush
Companion CubeFor the ones who don't know what it is, it's from the game Portal.
~♥~
~♥~
~♪~
On my birthday ♥ 
~♪~
~♪~
Another gift of my boyfriend, which is really precious to me
is a papercraft Beemo ( BMO ) from one of my favourite series ~
wich is Adventure Time \(^-^)/ 
"OH MY GLOB !"
Beemo is my favourite character as it always acts SO cute and happily.
Closely followed by Neptr
They are so random and weird sometimes...but well, the whole
show is like that ^o^ That's probably the reason I like it so much ♥
~♪~
~♪~
Another cute gift was given to me by my friend Katalin
She always has really awesome and elaborate nails ( like Pikachu etc. )
Yayy~ Hello Kitty *-*
~♪~
 ~♪~
I also "crafted" a little something a few days ago and it's quite funny when I think of it.
I showed you guys a new pink bow I bought on etsy.com a few posts ago
(I'm wearing the bow in the pictures with the compagnion cube as well).
It came wrapped up very cute in pink paper ! I thought it would be a waste to throw such neat paper away so I decided to make another bow of it ^^
I must admit I'm quite pleased with the outcome ~♪
Sometimes one should really think more before throwing things away.
We are a society that mostly lives in profusion. I think it's important
to value the things you own and to be more careful with them.
I love the idea of 'recycling art', in Japan there are also a lot of artists
who adopted that idea ♥
 ♪
Neko's Music :

You just have to check out the awesomeness of cats & zombies *-* !
~♪~
Sorry that's it for today, I still need to study most of the time for my final exams.
Oh~ and before I forget, at this point I really want to thank 
two very special cute girls ♥ They go to my old school and also
like Japan & cute things linked to it ♪
They even wrote me a really adorable letter with best wishes for my
birthday, some cute drawings and very honouring compliments ♥
Thank you so much, you really made my day when the letter arrived,
as I'm having a quite stressful time right now.
Please check out their little Blog,
they are still quite new Bloggers and need support ♥
( they write in German )
  Right now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow,
my boyfriend will come over to my house *happy*Some stressful but nice days lie ahead ♥
     I hope all you pupils enjoy your holidays, if you have no free time   
 I still wish you a nice time, one should always enjoy life and think positive !                          
        Why wait for happiness when you can decide to be happy now ?
                    Just have a cup of tea and enjoy ♥                              
Ya ne ♪ Bye bye (^-^)v 

11 Kommentare:

  1. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag nachträglich :D
    Der Companion Cube ist ja niedlich XDDD Ich hab sowas schon mal in einem Geschäft gesehen (und ich hab vor Jahren mal einen von einer Freundin bekommen, der war allerdings selbstgenäht :3 )

    Ich liebe deine Haare! Die sehen einfach immer toll aus, und top gepflegt! *____* Und die Schleife ist wirklich süß geworden - ich denke da wie du, man sollte nicht immer alles wegwerfen, gerade bei Geschenkspapier... sowas hebe ich oft auf und verwende es wieder bzw. von den tollsten Geschenken die ich bekomme hebe ich sowieso immer ein Stückchen auf als Andenken ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. alles gute auch von mir :D

    tolle geschenke hast du bekommen x3 ich mag auch deine einstellung zum thema wegwerfen vs coole dinge basteln :D

    was ich allerdings absolut nervtötetnd ist die autoplay musik hier xDD wäre dein blog nichts so lesenswert hätt ich ihn deswegen gekickt ;D

    jedenfalls kenn ich auch das gefühl die ferien nicht wirklich nutzen zu können
    muss mein abi auch (nach)schreiben v______v (war leider krank -.-)
    ich drück dir jedenfalls die daumen :D!
    und das wird schon :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Vielen Dank ihr Lieben ~♥ *rot werd*

    Aww Geschenkpapier was mich an schöne Dinge erinnern soll hebe ich auch gerne auf. Das "10110111" Papier hat es sogar in mein Tagebuch geschafft^^
    Vielen Dank für das Haar-Kompliment ^////^

    Das mit dem automatischen Player kann ich gut verstehen, ich habe schon oft darüber nachgedacht ob ich das ändern soll und mich nun dank dir doch dazu entschieden die autoplay Funktion aus zu stellen ♪
    Es soll ja angenehm sein hier zu lesen, wer möchte kann ja dann immer noch Musik an machen :) Danke für den Anstoß ♪
    Ich drücke dir für dein Abi auch die Daumen ♥
    Naja wenigstens haben wir dann etwas Freizeit wenn die anderen alle wieder Schule haben \(^-^)/

    nyan ~♪

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Awww~ alles Gute nochmal, süße!
    Ich bin wohl neidisch auf dein Hello Kitty Nail Set >____<"""" XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hallo ~ ♥
    wie es aussieht hast du unseren brief bekommen °(^-^)°
    Wir haben uns total gefreut als wir deinen Post gelesen haben ♪

    Schön, dass er dir gefällt ^-^

    Und danke für dein kommentar und den link ♥

    ~Mayumi und Keke-chan ~ ♪

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Alles gute nachträglich! :)

    http://e2xli.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Alles Gute nachträglich zum Geburtstag! Tolles Outfit und Make up ♥ Und dein Freund hat dir ja echt süsse Geschenke gemacht :)
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ouh! Happy Birthday! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!*___* 19 is the best age! (and Im ending it nooo!)
    Love your hair, I want to put it in pastel color too :( I wish soon!

    Have a very nice day and more presents!

    Bye bye!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ou das sieht aber nach einem sehr sehr netten Geburtstag aus! :3
    Alles liebe auch noch mal von mir! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your Style Is Amazing...Just found your blog :D
    -Followed :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. wow ~ thank you so much *-*
    aww ♥ you are my 300th follower ♥
    \(^-^)/

    AntwortenLöschen